The Enterprise AI Podcast from Gestalt IT
Utilizing AI is a weekly podcast focusing on practical applications of artificial intelligence in the modern enterprise. Each episode is a discussion with an industry thought leader from a product company or the wider community designed to educate the IT practitioners about the new world of AI. Subscribe to Utilizing AI in your favorite podcast app, follow @UtilizingTech on Twitter, and join the conversation!
Frederic Van Haren and Stephen Foskett look back on all the subjects covered during Season 3 of Utilizing AI.
- Taking Artificial Intelligence on the Road with Christophe Couvreur of Cerence
- Bringing AI to the Executive Suite with Josh Epstein of AtScale
- How AI Can Help Displaced Workers with Saiph Savage
- Offloading ML Processing to Storage Devices with NGD Systems
- How the ML Community Has Evolved in 2021 with Demetrios Brinkmann and David Aponte
- Merging Data Science and AI with Mel Greer of @Intel
- Building a Hybrid Cloud Platform To Support AI Projects with Red Hat @OpenShift
- As AI is Transforming Our Tools, It’s Also Transforming Us with @ChrisGrundemann
- Applying the Lessons of Data Science to Artificial Intelligence with @YvesMulkers
- Three Reasons AI is Getting Real with @WirelessBob