The Enterprise AI Podcast from Gestalt IT
Season 4 of Utilizing Tech will focus on CXL technology! Visit the Utilizing Tech website for more information!
Utilizing AI is a weekly podcast focusing on practical applications of artificial intelligence in the modern enterprise. Each episode is a discussion with an industry thought leader from a product company or the wider community designed to educate the IT practitioners about the new world of AI. Subscribe to Utilizing AI in your favorite podcast app, follow @UtilizingTech on Twitter, and join the conversation!
Introducing Utilizing CXL
The emerging CXL standard is making waves, promising big memory, new system architecture, and maybe even rack-scale computing. Utilizing Tech is switching focus from AI and ML to CXL for Season 4, and that means new companies, new technology and new hosts! Join Stephen Foskett as he introduces Utilizing CXL along with co-hosts Nathan Bennett and Craig Rodgers.
- Taking Artificial Intelligence on the Road with Christophe Couvreur of Cerence
- Bringing AI to the Executive Suite with Josh Epstein of AtScale
- How AI Can Help Displaced Workers with Saiph Savage
- Offloading ML Processing to Storage Devices with NGD Systems
- How the ML Community Has Evolved in 2021 with Demetrios Brinkmann and David Aponte
- Merging Data Science and AI with Mel Greer of @Intel
- Building a Hybrid Cloud Platform To Support AI Projects with Red Hat @OpenShift
- As AI is Transforming Our Tools, It’s Also Transforming Us with @ChrisGrundemann
- Applying the Lessons of Data Science to Artificial Intelligence with @YvesMulkers
- Three Reasons AI is Getting Real with @WirelessBob